There's a lot happening in our vibrant and growing community! From important reminders to noteworthy events, we’ve included all the latest news here on one page. Make it your first stop when you visit our website to ensure you are always aware of what is going on.
For information on the Superintendent's 2019-2020 Proposed Budget, the full budget book can be accessed using the link below and bookmarks within the document can be used by downloading and opening the file using Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- 2019–2020 Proposed Budget
- Budget at a Glance
- Interim Superintendent Dr. Paddyfote’s January 14, 2019, Budget Presentation
- Curriculum 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Facilities 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- General Services 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Questions from BOE Members on Proposed Operating Budget for 2019-20
- Special Education Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Technology Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Transportation 2019–20 Budget Presentation
On Thursday, April 4 (snow date April 11), we will hold our 6th grade orientation, an event designed to introduce you to East Ridge Middle School and the 6th grade program. The event will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the ERMS auditorium. This program is for both parents and children. Please make every effort to attend this important and worthwhile orientation. We look forward to seeing you soon!